Dental Continuing Education Courses Home About INeedCE Dental CE Courses Dental Continuing Education Author Guidelines Live Interactive Dental Continuing Education Courses Online Dental Continuing Education Courses Dental CE Requirements View Cart My Dental CE Archives Subscribe Help- Dental CE FAQ
Help / FAQ


If you have any questions or require some assistance please contact us at (888) 463-3323 or email ineedce@pennwell.com


Q:  What if more than one person wants to take a course but we only have one course/answer sheet?
A:  You can submit your answers online, or you can make photocopies of the answer sheet and submit via fax or mail.
Q:  Do I have to mail in my answer sheet?
A:  No, if you are paying with a credit card, you can submit the answers online or you can fax the course to (440) 845-3447.
Q:  What is your mailing address?
A:  General inquiries: PennWell, 1421 S. Sheridan Rd., Tulsa, OK 74112. Courses/Answer sheets: ADTS, P.O. Box 116, Chesterland, OH 44026.
Q:  How do I check the status of my course?
A:  If it has been more than three to four weeks since you mailed your course, fax all inquiries to (440) 845-3447, or call the office directly at one of the following numbers between 8:00 am EST - 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday: (888) 463-3323
Q:  How do I know if my state will accept these CE credits?
A:  Please contact your state board directly for their specific rules and regulations. Most states approve self-study courses that are ADA CERP.
Q:  I have a course that I want to take but I don’t see an expiration date on it, is the course still valid?
A:  Courses are valid for three years. Please check the cover for the expiration date. You can also call the office at (888)463-3323.
Q:  I’ve never taken a course like this, how does it work?
A:  Read the course, answer the questions, fill out the answer sheet, and return to PennWell with payment. PennWell will then grade and process your test and send to you a verification form of completion. This verification form will indicate your name, course title, date of completion, and the number of CE credits earned. You will then utilize this verification form to report your CE credits to your state. The verification form will contain the date on which the course was received.
Q:  I have a colleague that receives your courses. How can I?
A:  Please submit your request (include name, address, e-mail address and phone number) using one of the below methods.
Fax – (440) 845-3447
E-mail – hhodges@pennwell.com
Mail – PennWell, 1421 S. Sheridan Rd., Tulsa, OK 74112
Q:  What happens if I take a test and do not pass?
A:  We will return your graded answer sheet to you with a letter requesting that you re-take the exam. PennWell will allow you to do this until you reach a passing grade. There is no additional cost for this service.